Call us for an Electrical Safety Inspection!
One of our certified electricians will thoroughly examine your entire electrical system. Our electrical safety inspection will uncover any areas that need immediate attention and provide improvement recommendations.
- Check Light Bulb Wattage
- Inspect Switch and Wall Outlet Operation and Condition
- Check for Shock or Electrocution Hazards
- Inspect Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs)
- Check for Safety and Security Lighting
- Check Grounding Systems
- Check for Appropriate Surge Protection
- Check Heating and Air Conditioning Electrical Circuits
- Check for Proper Placement and Presence of Smoke Detectors
- Test Smoke Detectors
- Test Carbon Monoxide Detectors (If Present)
- Check the Electrical Panel for Appropriate Labels, Amps, and Operation
- Check Outdoor Electrical Systems
- Inspect and Report Any Other Potential or Immediate Hazards
Give us a call at 253-655-1416 or schedule an appointment for complete details.