Furnace Repair in Tacoma, WA
Mercurio’s Heating & Air Conditioning is a local, family-owned HVAC, plumbing and electrical contractor with decades of experience, thousands of happy customers, and countless positive reviews from Tacoma, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Auburn, Puyallup, and Bremerton residents.We provide exceptional customer service, expertly completed furnace repairs and installations, and total customer satisfaction. Call (253) 544-5212 or click the button to schedule your appointment. You’ll be glad you did.
Ready or not, winter has arrived in Washington, and the last thing you want is a furnace that dies on you in the depths of winter, leaving you and your family shaking and miserable. If that happens, however, the company to call for Tacoma furnace repairs is Mercurio’s Heating & Air Conditioning.
Since 1992, the heating experts at Mercurio’s have worked to keep both homes and businesses warm and comfortable throughout our long winter season, no matter what Mother Nature throws our way. Whatever service we’re providing, we work constantly to keep our costs on parts and labor down so the savings can be passed on to our customers, both residential and commercial.
In addition, we’re a family-owned and operated company, deeply involved in our community, and you can be assured that all our technicians are well trained and well supplied and committed to providing you with the highest quality furnace repair services.
What Your Furnace May Be Telling You
You may initially think that your furnace is operating normally, but in reality, it may be telling you that all is not well and repair services are in order. Here are a few of the ways your furnace may be saying it’s time to call in the furnace repair experts from Mercurio’s.
- Weird noises – If your furnace is making strange, odd noises, that may indicate you have a damaged component that needs replacing.
- Pilot light issues – If the color of the pilot light looks strange or the pilot keeps going out, it’s time to call in an HVAC professional.
- Cold air and inconsistent heating – If your furnace is blowing cold air out of the registers or if some rooms are warmer or cooler than others, repair service is in order.
- Erratic off-and-on cycling – If this occurs it could be the fault of the thermostat, a problem with the furnace, or maybe even an issue with the ductwork.
- Stuffy air and accumulated dust – This issue may indicate you simply need to change your air filter. If that doesn’t correct the situation, it’s time to call in the experts from Meercurios.
- Unusually high energy bills – If your heating costs keep going up, that’s a pretty good sign your furnace needs some professional attention.
Tacoma Furnace Repair by Mercurio’s
When it comes to heater repair services, we know you have many companies to choose from, but here are some of the reasons Mercurio’s should always be the first HVAC company you call for quality heating services.
- Same-day service – Our expert technicians are on call 24/7, and we’ll be there the same day you call to get your furnace back in running order.
- Experience – As we’ve said, since 1992 we’ve serviced homes and businesses in the greater Tacoma area, and our licensed, highly trained, and experienced technicians are familiar with all makes, models, and types of heating systems.
- Up-front pricing – When you call Mercurio’s to have your heater repaired or replaced, you’re never left guessing what the final cost of our services will be. Once we’ve diagnosed the problem, we’ll tell you exactly what the total cost of our repair work will be. There’s never any guesswork, no hidden fees, or surprise charges. With Mercurio’s, you can be assured that will never happen.
For all these reasons and more, for all your heating repair problems in the Tacoma area, Mercurio’s Heating & AC is the first and only company you need to call.
Call us today, and one of our trained technicians will be right over to assist you!
Get the Help You Need
Ready to get started?